Talk Think Do are a Microsoft Partner who have grown out of a consultancy practice. We have a very strong technical background and are focussed on combining cutting edge technology with a deep understanding of user needs to solve complex problems for our clients.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for working with clients to understand and communicate requirements for TTD projects. This will include new and in-flight projects for existing clients, including projects which form larger programmes of work. You will also be working closely with new clients to understand and document requirements, enabling you to scope and define future projects, informing the output of discovery phases.
Salary: £35k - 55k
What you’ll do
- Elicit and document project scope and objectives
- Document and deliver roadmaps, high level plans and detailed plans as appropriate
- Ownership of backlog creation & prioritisation
- Work within agile team to define and document user stories and acceptance criteria
- Work with UX and Visual Designers and facilitate design reviews with clients and delivery team
- Actively manage issues, removing blockers and escalating where appropriate
- Working with client to ensure acceptance testing of user stories is successful
- Contribute to proposals and discovery outputs for new clients
Who you are
You’ll need to have:
- Highly proficient delivery lead, with a minimum of 5 years business analysis experience
- Preferred experience in SDLC methodologies, Agile, scrum
- Proven experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Resilient & pragmatic with the ability to facilitate technology teams and clients
- Ability to communicate to, and between technical and non-technical team members & stakeholders
- Be able to manage different perspectives and priorities through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Be able to build strong trusting relationships with clients, showing empathy for client challenges
- Be able to navigate complex product delivery challenges
- Understand how to control scope creep and manage cost creep
- Positive attitude, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience possible for both internal and external customersDesirable skills:
- Experience working within digital agencies or software suppliers
- An understanding of UX (user experience) practice
- A good commercial head and understanding of business development
A Business Analyst
Life at Talk Think Do
Employer of the Year 2023
We were delighted to win the Employer of the Year Award at the UK Dev Awards 2023 in recognition of the positive culture and environment we have built for employees.
The culture at Talk Think Do begins and ends with support. We care about our employees, our customers, and ensuring that everyone’s needs are met to the highest degree possible.
We also believe that experts are grown. During the hiring process, we’ll touch on your current level of experience and talk about what your progression path within our team will look like. You’ll have the chance to lead the way however you want to grow and become the expert you’re meant to be.
Day 1 and beyond
We like to strike a balance between having you hit the ground running on projects while still easing you into the role. Regular one-to-ones and catch-ups in your first few months of starting will give you the chance to air out your thoughts on how things are going and get you stuck into the fabric of the team.
Whether you’ve been in the technology world for a while or are just starting out, you’ll find that Talk Think Do has a space for everyone.
“One thing that I really valued from starting to work here was that I was not given any pressure or expectation around what I needed to do. But I was given high impact work that would immediately reflect value in Talk Think Do’s clients. I want to do work that’s going to have an impact and help the company at the end of the day.”
25+ days of paid holiday
On top of providing 25 days of paid time off, we also add an extra day for every year of service to a maximum of 30 days, excluding bank holidays!
Our Vitality health insurance plan can be applied to your partner and children, and also comes with perks like a free Apple Watch, Amazon Prime, and discounted gym memberships!
You get your choice of laptop and the freedom to pick between working remotely, in the office or hybrid!
Parking and cycling
We love the location of our office. We'll buy you an annual pass at all the Wimborne car parks to give you one less thing to think about. If cycling is more your thing, we have a cycle to work scheme and secure bike storage.
We know the importance of feeling valued by your employers and see that through with generous contributions to your pension.
We’ll help out in supporting any learning opportunities that come your way, whether they’re training courses, books, conferences, events or certifications.
We’ll get in touch for a chat to get to know you a bit better (and give you the chance to get to know us better too!)
We’ll send some follow-up .NET skills assessments to put your abilities to the test!
You’ll be invited to a face-to-face interview at our Wimborne office.
If all goes well, we’ll get in touch to officially offer you the role, and you’re welcomed to the Talk Think Do team!