Pricing that Scales with Your Business
Whether you're a fast growing company or an established enterprise, we have a range of pricing plans to help you achieve your growth goals.
Pricing Packages Built For Your Requirements
Starting from £20,000
- Independent, obligation free, definition and investigation of the project landscape and proposed business outcomes.
- Assessing the proposed approach with the existing and future state architectures across the project types below.
Simple Application Innovation
Starting from £78,000
- Project strategy session to explore the cloud applications needed to support growth
- Understanding your requirements, data and user needs
- Development of bespoke cloud applications using our agile delivery process
- 100 days of delivery team resources
- 30 days of support and hypercare post go-live
Modernisation and Migration
Starting from £58,000
- Project discovery to discuss your technical landscape, solutions and opportunities for modernisation.
- Modernisation strategy to deliver rapid change
- Architecture development and agile delivery process
- 75 days of delivery team resources
- 30 days of support and hypercare post go-live
Managed Application Support
Starting from £1,590 per month
- Onboarding workshop to define the application scope
- Dedicated Delivery Manager to oversee your on boarding and drive transition meetings
- 10 hours or 24/7 support depending on your requirements
- Varying ticket caps available
- Proactive service monitoring and updates
- Monthly service performance reports
Prices are exclusive of VAT.
Why Talk Think Do?
A Partner You Can Rely On.
Fully integrated solutions, that are tailored, sophisticated and strategic
High standard of technical excellence with fast-paced agile delivery
Achieve business-critical goals and growth objectives with cloud transformations
Managed IT support for organisations with limited in-house IT resources
Ready to Transform Your Business-Critical Applications?
Talk Think Do were very strategic and intelligent in the way that they set it up. We now have this fast-moving plan and we now have a fantastic platform on which to take advantage of all kinds of opportunities. It's been a real game changer for us.
Depending on your project requirements and complexity, we have plans ranging from £1,590 per month for Managed Application Support to £78,000+ for Application Innovation projects. Larger modernisation projects begin with a project discovery which are priced from £20,000. This will accelerate project initiation, is independent and gives budgetary guidance for successive phrases.
Pricing is based on our Skills for Information Age Rate card. We then factor in the complexity of the project to define the project fee, i.e whether migration, hosting or refactoring is required. If you would like to find out more about how this is calculated, please get in touch.
Yes, our free, no obligation consultation can equip you with the right questions to ask, the right strategic direction and a host of options to consider. We’ll also make some recommendations and outline ballpark budgets.
Application Innovation, Modernisation & Migration projects are subject to agreed timelines, scope and budgets. We will ensure that appropriate resources are made available to deliver application the projects, including agreed contingencies. Managed Application Support SLAs can be agreed from project outset for the resolution of live incidents.
Yes, there are some key elements that are required in order for us to deliver successful projects. Your organisation will need to have or provide the following:
- A nominated key project liaison from the business (for example, a project manager or supplier manager).
- Access to existing monitoring tools where applicable.
- We host our solutions on MS Azure, we are happy working with organisations with established Azure estates or are completely new to it.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients, through providing honest, transparent and expert services. Throughout the project you'll be provided with a Delivery Manager, and access to the capable hands of our Operations and Client Services teams. You will also have an Incident Commander available if you opt into our Managed Application Support service.
Yes, to ensure the success of projects we'll provide demonstrations and supporting documentation as required to nominated individuals within your organisation. Ongoing support will also be available to answer queries throughout the duration of the hypercare period.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Discuss your current application challenges or requirements with with one of our experts.
Get clear recommendations on opportunities for innovation and modernisation, or how you can benefit from our support service.
Get guidance on your required budget.