We’re on a journey to becoming the leading Microsoft Solutions Partner in the UK, courtesy of our intelligent, mission-critical solutions and use of cloud-native and OpenAI technologies.
State-of-the-art technology is key to our solutions. We use Azure OpenAI GPT-4, Semantic Kernel, Azure Cognitive Search, Azure Cognitive Services alongside container-based cloud native technologies, giving our clients the competitive advantage of speed, innovation, security, and ongoing support.
We have preview access to Azure OpenAI services and are working hard to become recognised experts in this fast-moving field.
We are developing services building custom generative AI solutions for customers
Prompt Engineering is a new discipline that will quickly become at the core of what we do. We are very aware commercial prompt engineering experience is extremely difficult to find so are looking for people who have a very keen interest and wish to rapidly develop their skills in this area.
If you have ambitions of being part of a team of experts and getting on a path to progression, then go on and apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
What you’ll do
- Work with product owners, customers and the rest of the team to understand requirements and design and implement great OpenAI solutions solving complex problems.
- Work with engineers to help design orchestrations combining semantic and syntactic coding practices to deliver custom AI copilots and agents for customers.
- Take ownership for secure, high quality solutions through to production with modern DevOps solutions.
- Stay abreast of the latest AI technologies and approaches.
Who you are
You’ll need to have:
- At least 3 months of experience with developing prompts for large language models.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience working on software projects.
- A solid understanding of the effective use of the latest OpenAI prompt engineering techniques such as system message, few-shot learning, data grounding and the use of temperature.
- Demonstrable understanding of vectorization and embeddings in relation to optimising prompts.
- A thorough understanding of prompt orchestration and chaining using LangChain or Semantic Kernel.
- Ability to feed into Retrieval Augmented Generation.
- Strong understanding of techniques for complying with responsible AI practices.
- Great communication skills and a team-player attitude.
Experience working within an agile environment.
- Experience with GPT-3.5-Turbo or GPT 4.
- A good understanding of secure prompting practices and content filtering.
- Experience working with Azure, particularly CosmosDB and Azure Cognitive Search.
A Prompt Engineer
Life at Talk Think Do
The culture at Talk Think Do begins and ends with support. We care about our employees, our customers, and ensuring that everyone’s needs are met to the highest degree possible.
We also believe that experts are grown. During the hiring process, we’ll touch on your current level of experience and talk about what your progression path within our team will look like. You’ll have the chance to lead the way however you want to grow and become the expert you’re meant to be.
Day 1 and beyond
We like to strike a balance between having you hit the ground running on projects while still easing you into the role. Regular one-to-ones and catch-ups in your first few months of starting will give you the chance to air out your thoughts on how things are going and get you stuck into the fabric of the team.
Whether you’ve been in the technology world for a while or are just starting out, you’ll find that Talk Think Do has a space for everyone.
“One thing that I really valued from starting to work here was that I was not given any pressure or expectation around what I needed to do. But I was given high impact work that would immediately reflect value in Talk Think Do’s clients. I want to do work that’s going to have an impact and help the company at the end of the day.”
25+ days of paid holiday
On top of providing 25 days of paid time off, we also add an extra day for every year of service to a maximum of 30 days, excluding bank holidays!
Our Vitality health insurance plan can be applied to your partner and children, and also comes with perks like a free Apple Watch, Amazon Prime, and discounted gym memberships!
You get a top-end laptop and the freedom to pick between working remotely, in the office or hybrid!
Our London office is 5 minutes walk from Waterloo station. In Wimborne we'll buy you an annual car park pass to give you one less thing to think about. If cycling is more your thing, we have a cycle to work scheme and secure bike storage at both locations.
We know the importance of feeling valued by your employers and see that through with generous contributions to your pension.
We’ll help out in supporting any learning opportunities that come your way, whether they’re training courses, books, conferences, events or certifications.
We’ll get in touch for a chat to get to know you a bit better (and give you the chance to get to know us better too!)
We’ll send some follow-up .NET skills assessments to put your abilities to the test!
You’ll be invited to a face-to-face interview at our London or Wimborne office.
If all goes well, we’ll get in touch to officially offer you the role, and you’re welcomed to the Talk Think Do team!